Lessons will be added regularly. Click the colored link to go to a lesson.
Part I: Principles
Forward: A Church Who Establishes a Bible Trust Relationship with Property Is Not Organizing as a Trust (August 18, 2021)
Lesson 1: The basics of the Bible Trust and how a Church which has established a Bible trust can become a legal entity thereby nullifying status of the church as a spiritual body under Christ and Christ alone (July 21, 2021)
Lesson 2: The elements of a church Bible Trust (September 30, 2021)
Lesson 3: Trust is a Bible Concept (July 30, 2021)
Lesson 4: The wisdom of a written Declaration of Trust (December 14, 2021)
Part II: Application
(“How to,” after the Bible trust is declared)
Once a church Declares a Bible Trust relationship with property, the trustee needs to understand how to carry out certain functions on behalf of the owner of the property in the trust estate, the Lord Jesus Christ. Remember that merely declaring the relationship with property is useless if there is no property in the trust estate. See, Lesson 2: The elements of a church Bible Trust. The Trustee should understand “how to” hold, acquire, and manage the affairs of the trust; he can easily undo much of what has been done and set the church up as a legal entity that can be sued. Numerous trustees, acting without consulting this ministry, did just that. See, Lesson 1: The basics of the Bible Trust and how a Church which has established a Bible trust can become a legal entity thereby nullifying status of the church as a spiritual body under Christ and Christ alone for the general principles and facts he needs to know. The following lessons get into specifics.
- Lesson 8a: Property tax exemption of trust real estate (to be added)
- Lesson 8b: Obtaining insurance on leased or owned trust real estate (January 19, 2022)
- Lesson 8c: Transferring real estate from the church or the church corporation to the Bible trust (to be added)
- Legal answer to Pastor’s inquiry concerning whether a potential donor of substantial gift an claim a tax deduction under IRC Section 508 even though the church will not give an IRS acknowledgement (Article published on 123118)
- Church Internal Revenue Code Section 508(c)(1)(A) Tax Exempt Status (042814)
- The Bible Trust Relationship: Essays and Other Resources (Webpage with links)
- Analysis of False Reasons Given by Christians and Lawyers for Church Corporate, 501(c)(3) or Legal Status of Any Kind
Bible studies on relevant doctrines:
- The doctrine of the church
- The doctrine of government
- The doctrine of the relationship between church and state
The highest law of man in America regarding religious freedom says that churches can do things God’s way without persecution. Thus, a church in America who remains under the Lord Jesus Christ only (non-incorporated, non-501(c)(3), non-legal entity of any kind) is obeying both God and man. Render unto Caesar the things that are his and unto God the things that are His.
- First Amendment Protection of New Testament Churches/Federal Laws Protecting State Churches (Religious Organizations)
- The History and Meaning of the First Amendment
What about Romans 13 and other arguments for church incorporation and 501(c)(3) status? Analysis of False Reasons of Christians and Lawyers for Church Corporate, 501(c)(3) Status or Legal Status of Any Kind
- What is 501c3?
- What does church, inc. mean?
- Who Is the head of an incorporated church?
- Does God Care if our Church is Incorporated?
- Is it illegal for a church in America not to incorporate? Does a church have to be a 501c3?