This ministry has sent out many of these letters over the last three years. This is a new page and only recent selected letters are included. The later letters are much refined so as to better prepare churches for the process of organizing under Christ alone with knowledge, understanding and wisdom. Of course, the letters here remove identifiers.
- August 30, 2019 letter to a Georgia Pastor. The church is not now incorporated and has not applied for 501(c)(3) status, nor is it a legal entity of any kind.
- September 19, 2019 letter to a Missouri Pastor. The church is incorporated etc. as the letter makes clear.
- December 11, 2019 letter to a pastor in Wisconsin. This church has been up and going for some years, and wishes to organize according to New Testament church doctrine as a church under Christ alone.
- January 20, 2020 letter to a pastor in Massachusetts. This ministry has already helped another church in Massachusetts organize under Christ and Christ alone.
- February 13, 2020 letter to a pastor in Kansas. I did a seminar explaining the trust relationship and separation of church and state there 12 years ago. They are now at the point where the church needs to establish the common law (Bible) trust.
- April 16, 2020 letter to a pastor in Nebraska. This ministry has now helped several Nebraska churches organize under Christ and Christ alone.
- September 28, 2020 letter to an Idaho pastor.
- January 11, 2021 letter to a pastor and church in Texas.
- I revised the first initial letter sent out in 2022 and will use that revision as the basic letter if and until I make further revisions.
February 24, 2022 letter to a pastor and church in North Carolina.
MANY OTHER LETTERS TO PASTORS IN OTHER STATES HAVE BEEN SENT. THE MINISTRY HAS SENT OUT MANY MORE OF THESE LETTERS THAN THE SAMPLE SIZE ABOVE PRIOR TO AND AFTER ADDING THIS PAGE IN EARLY FEBRUARY, 2020.