1 John 4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
This website is dedicated to showing churches how to love and honor Christ by remaining under Him only.
The following resources will be of help in understanding the concept of trust.
Links to Essays, Articles, and Other Resources:
Recommended Articles To Begin Your Understanding of the Trust Relationship Which Are Included in the Above Link:
- The Church Bible Trust Relationship Explained and How a Church Can Nullify Her Efforts to Remain Under Christ Only
- How a Church Can Organize to Remain a New Testament Church (Holding Property In Trust For God Is A Scriptural Principle Recognized by American Law)
- What God Has Committed to Man’s Trust: “Ye Cannot Serve God and Mammon”: Steward or Trustee?
1. below links to PowerPoint which explains “trust” (when you click the link, the PowerPoint will download to your computer) and 2. below links to my comments on the PowerPoint:
- Powerpoint: The Basics of the Bible Principle of Trust in Church Organization
Explanation of “Trust,” as opposed to “Business Trust,” “Charitable Trust,” and other kinds of trusts. How can you know who to trust for the truth about these matters? How can you know if what is presented here is the truth? Etc.
- Click here to go to PDF of comments which help explain the PowerPoint directly above. The presenter also stated other things,but these notes cover the most important matters.
The following book, available free online or in printed form (the online PDF of the 2nd edition and the online form are recommended), gives a good overview, biblical and legal, of church corporate and 501(c)(3) or 508 status. As well, Chapter 7 gives information on the use of the “trust” by a church:
First Amendment Protection of New Testament Churches/Federal Laws Protecting State Churches (Religious Organizations)
Click here to go to the following comprehensive study all relevant Bible principles and facts:
JERALD C. FINNEY
BAB, HB, BBA, JD
801 Elgin St.
Amarillo, TX 79118
Phone : (512) 785-8445