Self-exam questions: Satan orchestrates the World System
Part ONE, Section I, Chapter 11 of God Betrayed
Give as many Bible verses (where appropriate), comments, and explanations as you can to support your answers. Click here to go to “Satan Orchestrates the World System.”
- Who introduced sin to the universe? How?
- List the five “I wills” of Satan.
- God said, “How art thou fallen from heaven, O _______________, _____ __ ____ _________!howart thou ____ _____ __ ____ ______, which didst _________ the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will _________ into _____________, I will exalt my ___________ above the _________ of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the ______________, in the sides of the ____________: I will ascend above the heights of the ____________; I will be like the _________ __________. Yet thou shalt be brought down to _________, to the sides of the _____. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to ___________, that did shake ______________; That made the world as a ________________, and destroyed the ____________ thereof; that opened not the house of his ________________” (Is. 14.12-17)?
- Satan’s __ __________ marks the introduction of sin into the universe.
- Satan makes __________ and ______ the scene of his tireless activity
- After the creation of man Satan entered into the _____________.
- How did Satan beguile Eve?
- He secured the downfall of ____________, and through him of the __________, and the entrance of _______ into the world of ________.
- Satan seduced Eve with the same temptation whereby he was tempted: “____________________.” He said to Eve:” “For God doth know that in the day ye _____ thereof, then your eyes shall be __________, and ye shall be as __________, knowing _______ and ________.” (Ge. 3.5). Since that day, Satan has been the ______ of this world.
- The ____________ ________________ promised the ultimate destruction of ___________ through the ‘_______ of the woman.’
- Upon what principles is the present world system organized? Whose are these principles, God’s or Satan’s?
- As ‘prince of the power of the air’ (Eph. 2:2) ____________ is at the head of vast host of demons.
- To _______________, under God, was committed upon _____________ the power of death.
- Cast out of heaven as his proper sphere and ‘first estate,’ _____________ still has access to God as the ‘______________ of the brethren’ (Rev. 12:10)
- ______________ is permitted a certain power of sifting or testing the self-confident and carnal among believers. (Job 1:6-11; Lk. 22:31-32; 1 Cor. 5:5; 1 Tim. 1:20) This is strictly __________ and ____________ power, and believers so sifted are kept in faith through the advocacy of ___________ (Lk. 22:31-32; 1 John 2:1,note).
- When will Satan’s privilege of access to God as accuser will be withdrawn?.
- When will Satan be bound for one thousand years?
- When will Satan be ‘loosed for a little season.’
- When Satan is loosed, he will become the __________ of final effort to ____________ the kingdom. Defeated in this, he will be finally cast into ____ _____ ____ _______, his final doom.
- Men, except for the ______________, and nations always choose the principles of ________ over the principles of ________, and men and nations will always suffer the __________.
- To what does “Kosmos[translated ‘world’ in Revelation 13.8] in the sense of the present world-system, the ethically bad sense of the word, refers to what?
- The god of this world blinds people to the __________.
- At the same time Satan is blinding people to truth, he indoctrinates people into ____ ________ ____________.
- A specific instance of God directly addressing Satan is recounted in ____________ 28. Although speaking to the king of Tyre, as in Isaiah 14.12, the language goes beyond the King of Tyre to __________, inspirer and unseen ruler of such pomp and pride as that of Tyre…. The _____________ state of Satan is here described; his fall in Isa. 14.12-14.. But there is more. The vision is not of Satan in his own person, but of Satan fulfilling himself in and through an __________ king who arrogates to himself divine honours, so that the prince of Tyrus foreshadows the ___________ (Dan. 7.8; Rev. 19.20).
- Does God desire that a government be under Satan?
- Pursuant to the Word of God, God desires every government—______-government, __________ government, _________ government, and ____________ government—to be under ______. But He gives every government a ________.
- Even a nation (civil government) can _________ and turn to God at any time.
- Just as the doom of self, family, and churches is directed by _____________, so will the downfall of all ___________ be orchestrated by Satan. It is important to remember, however, that God gives every __________, every ________, every _________, and every ____________ a choice between going by ________ or ____________ principles. All individuals and institutions are ___________ if they let _______________ principles of force, greed, selfishness, ambition, and/or pleasure influence them to give in to their lusts and follow __________.
- Ultimately, as the __________ reveals, one’s only hope is to come to _____ with a ______ and contrite spirit, ___________ of sins, and trust the ______ ________ _______ as his/her personal __________. This will be the beginning of a new life in which one who continues in His Word will become His disciple and will know the __________ which will make him _________.