Give as many Bible verses (where appropriate), comments, and explanations as you can to support your answers.
Click here to go to “Conclusion to the biblical doctrine of ‘Church’”
1. Who ordained the church?
2. Who ordained civil government?
3. What did God give to churches, individuals, families and civil governments?
4. What can churches, individuals, families and civil governments learn from God’s word?
5. Who has misled most churches and other governments.
6. Who have followed Satan’s principles?
7. What has Satan used to mislead churches, individuals, families and civil governments?
8. Who has Satan used to mislead churches, individuals, families and civil governments?
9. When did apostasy creep in to the church?
10. Apostasy has ___________________ in America as the rapture and the tribulation approaches.
11. Many or most people in American churches today are materially _______, but spiritually _________.
12. ________ was not deceived, but the _____________ being deceived was in the ________________ (1 Ti. 2.14, Ro. 5.14, Ge. 3.1-6).
13. Christ was not deceived, but His __________ was. “As the first ________ had to give up a perfect existence in order to be with his __________, so the last Adam, ____________ (1 Co. 15.22, 45), stepped down from heaven to save his _____________. While the first ______ ‘blew it,’ the last ______ would make everything right! (Ro. 5:12-21) Charles Wesley set this doctrine to music with the words, ‘Second _______ from above, reinstate us with thy love.’ … “The all-important verse that connects this typology to the present ______________ apostasy is Ec. 1:9a: ‘The thing that ________ been, it is that which __________ be; and that which is _______is that which shall be _______….’ Thus, the history of mankind will undoubtedly end the same way it began—with a _________ being deceived!”
14. “For God so loved the ______________, that ____________________________________________________________________________
______________________________. For God sent not his Son into the world to ___________ the world; but that the world through him ________ ____ ________. He that believeth on him is not _____________: but he that believeth not is ____________ already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the ___________________, that _________ is come into the world, and men loved ___________ rather than _________, because their deeds were _________” (Jn. 3.16-19).
15. “[Jesus], being in the form of ______, thought it not robbery to be equal with ______: But made himself of no ______________, and took upon him the form of a ___________, and was made in the likeness of ______: And being found in fashion as a _______, he ___________ himself, and became ____________ unto ________, even the ________ of the cross” (Ph. 2.6-8).
16. Regardless of this inevitable apostasy and the events that are to follow, for whom are things looking good?
17. Who has the ultimate hope?
18. Who will reign with the Lord?
18. The Holy Spirit is now calling out, not the __________, but the co-_______ and co-__________ of the kingdom.
19. “It is a faithful saying: For if we be ________ with him, we shall also _______ with him: If we ________, we shall also ________ with him: if we ______ him, he also will ______ us” (2 Ti. 2.11-12).
20. “And hath made us _______ and __________ unto God and his Father; to him be ________ and ____________ for ever and ever. Amen” (Re. 1.6).
21. “To him that _______________ will I grant to sit with me in my _____________” (Re. 3.21).
22. “And hast made us unto our God _________ and __________: and we shall ___________ on the earth” (Re. 5.10).
23. “For ye have not received the spirit of ___________ again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of ___________, whereby we cry, ______, ___________.’ The Spirit itself beareth ____________ with our spirit, that we are the ___________ of God: And if ___________, then ______; ______ of God, and joint ______ with Christ; if so be that we _________ with him, that we may be also ___________ together. For I reckon that the ___________ of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the __________ which shall be revealed in us” (Ro. 8.15-18).
24. “Do ye not know that the __________ shall ________ the world? and if the world shall be ________ by you, are ye unworthy to _______ the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall __________ angels? how much more things that pertain to this life” (1 Co. 6.2-3)?