Give as many Bible verses (where appropriate), comments, and explanations as you can to support your answers.
1. What did the so-called universal churches do to those who refused to bow down to the religion-state?
2. What has been the reaction of true believers in Christ when martyred?
3. When will the universal invisible church be established?
4. What true universal church has ever existed on earth?
5. Unbiblical “ universal” __________ _______________ were organized by the _____ of this world: first the ___________ “church,” then the ___________.“
6. Why do some believers join or continue alongside the lost members of _____________ ____________________.
7. As to church membership, what is God’s desire for all believers?
8. Only in churches which order themselves according to the principles of the New Testament regarding the local church is the service of God in __________ _______; and properly _________ New Testament churches have ___________________ existed since Jesus Christ ordained the institution of the church.
9. What did Jesus say to Peter as recorded in Matthew 16.18?
10. True Christians have the ultimate hope: they will _______ with the ______.
11. That true Christians have the ultimate hope should be cause for what (two things)?
12. The ______ ________ is now calling out, not the subjects, but the ___-______ and __-______ of the kingdom:
- 2 Ti. 2.11-12: “It is a faithful saying: For if we be ______ with him, we shall also ______ with him: If we _________, we shall also _______ with him: if we ______ him, he also will _______ us;”
- Re. 1.6: “And hath made us _______ and _________ unto God and his Father; to him be ________ and ___________ for ever and ever. Amen;”
- Re. 3.21: “To him that _____________ will I grant to sit with me in my throne;”
- Re. 5.10: “And hast made us unto our God ________ and __________: and we shall _______ on the earth;”
- Ro. 8.15-18: “For ye have not received the spirit of _________ again to _______; but ye have received the Spirit of _____________, whereby we cry, Abba, _________.’ The Spirit itself beareth witness with our _________, that we are the __________ of God: And if ___________, then ______; ______ of God, and joint ______ with Christ; if so be that we ________ with him, that we may be also ______________ together. For I reckon that the ______________ of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the ________ which shall be revealed in us;”
- 1 Co. 6.2-3: “Do ye not know that the ___________ shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge _________? how much more things that _________ to this ______?”
13. “Blessed are they which are ______________ for ______________ sake: for theirs is the __________ of _________. Blessed are ye, when men shall _________ you, and _____________ you, and shall say all manner of ______ against you ________, for my sake. __________, and be ___________ ______: for great is your ________ in heaven: for so _____________ they the ___________ which were before you” (Mt. 5.10-12).
14. “But ye are come unto mount ________, and unto the _______ of the living ______, the ______________ _____________, and to an ________________ company of angels, To the general _____________ and _________ of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to ______ the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just _______ made perfect, And to ________ the mediator of the new ___________, and to the blood of ____________, that speaketh better things than that of _________” (He. 12:22-24).