*A course of instruction offered by Separation of Church and State Law Ministry
This course is presented in both written and video format. The video lecture accompanying each written lesson will be 3 1/2 to six minutes. The student should not only watch the video but also read the short but more detailed written lesson. The written lessons and accompanying Youtube lectures are being added as completed.
If you miss one part of the puzzle that is being put together in these studies, you will Not clearly see and understand the whole picture.
Links to completed segments underlined in green
Parallel 3 1/2 to 6 minute Video Lectures at: Course on Youtube
General Questions Answered [Links to course segments follow these questions]:
1. What is a Spiritual entity?
2. What is a legal entity?
3. Is a church a Spiritual entity, a legal entity, or a Spiritual/legal entity?
4. Is it illegal for a church in America not to incorporate? Does a church have to be a 501c3?
5. Does God Care if our Church is Incorporated?
6. Should a Church Be a 508 Church?
7. Does a church in America need an Employer (Tax) ID Number?
8. Did President Trump do away with 501(c)(3) Requirements?
9. What does church, inc. mean?
10. Who Is the head of an incorporated church?
11. What is 501c3?
12. What is 508?
13. What is the history of the First Amendment?
14. What is the History and Meaning of “Establishment of Religion” in America?
15. What is an established church?
16. What is a First Amendment Church?
17. Question from a Church Concerning Church Organization
I. Foundational Bible Principles
C. Bible Doctrine Concerning Relationship of Church and State (Click here to go to links to all lessons)
II. The American Application of the Biblical Principles
III. The Bible Trust – Organizing a Church the Bible Way
How can a church organize according to Bible Principle?
*Answers by Jerald Finney, a Christian lawyer who has done intense studies of the history of the First Amendment and Bible principles of church, state, and separation of church and state. Study the Bible to verify his Biblical teachings. See the following webpages for some of the scholarly sources which support his historical and legal teachings: